Tech Support Jobs in Ortigas
Technical Support Representatives (Ortigas)
y: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size: x-small;”>RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides technical support to customers regarding equipment. Communicates with customer on the phone or via written correspondence to provide information and assistance on product use,
hardware or software problems.
- Checks mail, fax and email to provide customer assistance.
- Operates computer/on-line guidelines for the purpose of responding to customer inquiries on function or replacement
of defective parts.
- Resolves customer issues on the first call/contact whenever possible without
having to transfer caller.
- Completes, processes, and maintains applicable paperwork and records.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Fluent in other languages if required by position.
- Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone communications, office systems and record keeping.
- Knowledge of modern business communication, including style and format of letters, memoranda, minutes and reports.
- Ability to interact positively, courteously and professionally with customers, employees and clients.
- Ability to follow defined procedures and deal with different andnspecialized situations.
- Ability to follow and carry out instructions in a step by step manner.
- Ability to read and interpret operating and maintenance instructions manuals.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
- At least 2nd year level in college
- With 6 months Tech Experience in a call center
- Good in communication skills & comprehension
- Required language(s): English
- Experienced Employees for at least 3 mos. specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent is required.
- Willing to work in Ortigas.
- SSS and NBI Clearance are required before the job offer.