Makati Call Center Excel Asia
WE ARE EXCELASIA, the most progressive people development company in the market today. ExcelAsia is a training and development company focused on developing Filipino Job-Seekers for the human resource demand of the Call Center industry.
ExcelAsia has headquarters in both Manila and Cebu and works with Call Center Clients and Filipino job seekers in both areas. To date, ExcelAsia has trained and re-trained over 6,000 call center applicants in Cebu, Manila and Mindanao and has helped most of them acquire jobs in the Call Center industry, as well as various other industries in the nation.
@CSR’s with or without experience needed in MAKATI w/ INCENTIVES&GREAT BENEFITS!@
(National Capital Reg – makati)
* Candidate must possess AT LEAST 2 YEARS IN COLLEGE/ Vocational course BACHELOR’S/COLLEGE DEGREE in any field.
* Required skill(s): Excellent Communication, Customer Service,Listening skills
* Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
* Excellent English Communication Skills
* Very good customer service skills
* Goal Oriented
* Eager to work hard and amenable with graveyard/shifting schedules
* Ability to work efficiently under time pressure
* Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
* Able to apply logical reasoning
* Slots are very limited so apply ASAP.
* *THIS ACCOUNT GIVES VERY REWARDING INCENTIVES IN U.S DOLLARS!*
Due to the URGENCY of the requirements, we encourage you to visit our office for immediate processing or email your updated resume to email@example.com:
Building 2 Jannov Plaza, 2295 Pasong Tamo Ext. Makati
LOOK FOR AISHA GERONIMO
Make your way to Magallanes MRT Station by Mantrade. Take the FTI Bound jeep towards Pasong Tamo Extension. Jannov Plaza is diagonally acroos Toyota and beside IBank.
Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to either send in their resumes ASAP or proceed to ExcelAsia for processing.
Limited slots only.
Interviews are conducted Mondays through Fridays between the hours of 9:30 AM – 12:00 NOON. 1:30 PM-4:00 PM
Telephone: 02-8487098 loc 16 Aisha-0917-5520086