Your Next Call Center Jobs is just a click away
JPMorgan Chase Call Center Philippines
Call Center Agent (Auto Finance)
(National Capital Reg – Taguig)
* Responsible for processing customer inquiries by proceeding through appropriate work flows determined by questioning and listening.
* The candidate will also be responsible for resolving financial and non-financial customer inquiries (e.g. billing explanations and account maintenance).
* The position also entails recognizing sales opportunities based on system generated flags which includes determining how to incorporate sales into call conversation; asking questions to learn about customer preferences directly related to Chase Products and services, introducing program to be sold, explaining features and benefits and how it addresses account holder’s preferences or concerns, enrolling the customer in the program or transfers them to the correct department and confirms acceptance of product or service.
* The candidate will also be required to explain disclosures and product/service provisions and will also be responsible for tracking and identifying the reasons for sale/ no sale; dispositions the sale
* Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
* Required language(s): English.
* At least 6 months of call center experience is required for this position.
* Applicants must be willing to work in Fort Bonifacio, Taguig.
* Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Full-Time positions available.
To be considered for this position, please complete
an online application through our careers site and wait for a phone interview. All
applicants are required to apply through
Company Name :
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Call Center / IT-Enabled Services / BPO
Type of Company :
Private Limited Company
7th floor Net Quad, 4th Ave. cor 30th St., Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
Company Tel :
632 – 7563JOB