IS Service Desk Analyst
IS Service Desk Analyst (1st Line)
(National Capital Reg – Taguig City)
• To provide 1st line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email and logged via Service Desk application
• Maintain a high degree o Get Your Ex Back Without Seeing Him f customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
• Take ownership of customer problems and be proactive when dealing with customer issues
• Respond to enquiries from customers and help them resolve and hardware or software problems
• To allocate more complex calls to the relevant IS team member
• Arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
• Ensure all Incidents are logged in the Service Desk application
• Maintenance & Support of Services and their components as agreed and published in Service Level Agreements
• Collaborate with Internal teams & resources as defined in Operational Level Agreements to ensure the efficient delivery of Services as agreed and published in Service Level Agreements
• Collaborate with external 3rd party suppliers as defined in Underpinning Contracts to ensure the efficient delivery of Services as agreed and published in Service Level Agreements
• Provide “good” customer service to all customers (internal & external)
• Contribute to the development & delivery of the Service Level Agreements highlighting immediately any areas of concern that may affect the successful delivery of services
• As part of the IS team monitor all ITSM processes, feedback recommendations for improvement into the Continual Service Improvement Programme.
• Support compliance at both the corporate and the client level
• Adherence to “Global” Policies & Procedures
Candidate must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
Required language(s): Filipino, English
Mandatory Skills: Active Directory, MS Windows Server Operating Systems, Linux CentOS Server Operating Systems, MS Office Suites & Applications, MS Exchange Server, MS SQL Server, MS SharePoint Server,
Optional Skills: Citrix Presentation Server, Cisco Inter-networking Technologies, Telephony (Avaya PBX, VOIP, Asterisk), PC / Laptop Hardware, Server Hardware
At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig City.
Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
Full-Time positions available.
Strategic Back Office Solutions Phils
3rd Floor, One World Square, McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio Taguig City