Excel Asia Jobs : Senior Operations Manager
Before applying for the Senior Operations Manager Position Please check first the details below:
Position Overview: Manages the day-to-day operations of a multi client site where FTE justifies, while achieving a high level of performance and profitability. Establishes priorities, standards and performance objectives. Selects trains and provides work guidance for floor Supervisors. Maintains cost/productivity records.
• Manages program operations staffing, Account Management commitments, budget, and
forecasted hours versus actual hours.
• Oversees and manages Call Center KPIs such as: Quality, Staffing, and Service Level
• Analyzes data for trends in call patterns, product variability, turnover, hiring, etc.
• Manages Program daily and monthly operating metrics within budgeted expense parameters.
• Produces monthly operating reports detailing center activity, trend analysis, goals/objective status and special projects
• Accountable for the information conveyed to clients
• Develops/manages/maintains employee productivity goals against departmental standards
• Coordinates with Site Director on human resource recruiting, training, development and retention.
• Creates consistency in performance and process across multiple clients.
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
• Min 3 years experience managing a minimum of 125 inbound/outbound sales and customer service agents with a proven track record of achieving sales and quality goals
• Demonstrated ability to develop leaders and excellent motivational skills
• Strong focus on continuous improvement and operational optimization
• Ability to competently address rapid changes in service delivery in a dynamic and time-sensitive environment
• Knowledge of Microsoft office programs and multiple operating systems
• Advanced knowledge of call center services industry and best practices, understanding ramifications of call center actions on the business, including revenue, expense and employee dynamics
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively respond to questions from managers, clients, and customers
• Knowledge of federal and state call center compliance regulations
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
Required skill(s): Operations Management, Data Analysis, .
Required language(s): English.
At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Sales – Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent. Job role in Management or equivalent.
1 Full-Time positions available.