Your Next Call Center Jobs is just a click away
Company Address: 4th floor Market Market Fort Bonifacio, Global City Taguig -
Industry: Call Center / IT-Enabled Services / BPO
Harte Hanks is currently looking for new talent to join a grow
Customer Service Technical Support Team that delivers timely and high quality incident resolution utilizing knowledge of the customer environment,. You will effectively manage cases and sub-cases to ensure timely and high quality communication with customers and resolution of all issues. You will follow through on customer commitments with the utmost professionalism, courtesy, and a clear sense of accountability. You will develop a relationship with both the customer and technical peers for the products and services they support (with related technologies) in order to ensure improved collaboration and satisfaction in support.
Your primary focus will be ensuring that all Microsoft customers are very satisfied with the effectiveness and efficiency of the support they receive. A combination of being a quick
learner, good listener, articulate, patient, and an effective collaborator makes you an ideal candidate for this exciting opportunity!
omputer support experience and PC Trouble shooting know how.
QA Engineer I
(National Capital Reg)
The QA Engineer I is responsible for verifying quality deliverables for a defined project. Technical responsibilities include targeted testing (positive, negative and boundary), regression testing, documentation, time management, defect tracking and adherence to existing standards and best practices. Also responsible for supporting internal and customer-based initiatives, delivering detailed status and issue escalation to management, and general problem resolution. May be responsible and accountable for entire modules and/or applications across multiple technologies.
• Requirements elaboration and analysis for purposes of providing appropriate test collateral
• Test definition and execution
• Adhere to a structured work environment while able to adapt to periodic high pressure scenarios
• Assist in estimates, project plans, technical evaluations, timelines and risk analysis
• Support the organization with research initiatives to improve quality of Harte-Hanks systems and products
• Identify critical business processes for continued improvement in Harte-Hanks Process Engineering efforts
• Make recommendations for the advancement of the QA discipline
• Work estimation and personal time/schedule management
• Use of task and defect management systems
• Active participation in team meetings and collaborative efforts
• Effective utilization of appropriate resources to fulfill responsibilities
• Consistently follow established quality engineering processes
• Assist in development of use cases and workflow diagrams.
• Fostering interdepartmental communication
• Active communication with team and development staff
• Staying abreast of the latest developments in quality and test strategy and technologies
• Consistent time tracking and entry
• Status reporting and escalation of issues/concerns
• 2 years college in a science related major or 3 years equivalent work experience in QA or computing
• Experience working with SQL (ability to construct and execute queries)
• Experience operating in a Windows and/or Unix/Linux OS environments
• Proficiency with at least one internal application
• Experience with toolsets:
- Defect tracking: Request System, ClearQuest or like
- Source Code Control: ClearCase, Visual Source Safe or like
- Test Automation: Mercuriy, Rational, Astra or like
- Load and Stress Testing: Compuware QALoad or like
• Ability to act independently on assigned projects
• Ability to participate in process and quality brainstorming activities
• Ability to identify and solve problems of moderate to low complexity
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to execute project assignments utilizing multiple resources
• Ability to work on multiple projects/assignments concurrently under aggressive deadlines
• Ability to develop and maintain simple automated test scripts in limited environments
Harte-Hanks Philippines Inc.
4th floor Market Market Fort Bonifacio, Global City Taguig Metro Manila
Philippine Call Center Jobs
Workforce Scheduling Analyst
(National Capital Reg – Taguig)
Generates schedules for assigned Operations programs/accounts based on information collected from Program Coordinators as well as locked call volume and AHT forecasts.
Analyzes all actual call volume arrival and AHT patterns.
Recommends solutions to scheduling conflicts and/or special scheduling requests.
Maintains employee database of the programs/accounts asigned.
Coordinates with all Program Coordinators for all Ops activities that need to be scheduled.
Loads new team distribution of the assigned program/account with corresponding work patterns.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Others), Mathematics, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
Required skill(s): IEX, CMS, Analysis.
Preferred skill(s): Blue Pumpkin, MS Office.
Required language(s): English.
At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig.
Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees.
Full-Time positions available.
4th floor Market Market Fort Bonifacio, Global City Taguig