Call Center Jobs Philippines – PHL CORP – Training Manager
Planning to level up your career ? or changing job ? Check out this Call Center Jobs Philippines. Make sure to check also the requirements before jumping to send your ap
Cebu (Cebu City) (Central Visayas), Quezon City (National Capital Reg)
• Proven competency in leadership, strategic thinking, business analysis, problem analysis and resolution, negotiation, advanced project management, client management
• Ability to work flexible schedule and long hours
• Ability to coordinate team resources quickly
• Excellent quantitative/analytical capabilities
• Drive, energy, enthusiasm, and a passion for excellence
• Adapts strategies and solutions that are consistent with project goals and objectives, demonstrating critical thinking when making decisions and problem solving.
• Ability to quickly adapt in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Computer literacy (word processing, spreadsheets, process mapping and database applications).
• Ability to track, analyze and present data/trends.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be well organized, demonstrate initiative, ability to follo
w through and able to manage multiple projects.
• Data entry, spelling, grammar and proofreading skills required.
• Ability to work in both a team environment and autonomously.
• Excellent listening skills and attention to detail.
• Demonstrate high degree of integrity
• Knowledge of adult learning principles
READY TO MOVE UP?
Walk in today and be part of TeleTech – The Global Leader in Business Process Outsourcing!
Visit us at TeleTech Cainta
2F Robinsons Place Ortigas Ave. Extension Cainta Rizal
Recruitment Hours : Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm
Contact Us: (02) 981-3106 / 0906.5165727 / 0906.5165744
Add us on Facebook for more details: http://www.facebook.com/TeleTechPilipinas
To apply online visit www.TeleTechJobs.com.
For nearly 30 years, TeleTech and its subsidiaries have helped the world’s most successful companies design, build, implement and manage superior customer experiences across the customer lifecycle in order to drive shareholder value. As the go-to partner for the Global 1000, the TeleTech group of companiesdelivers technology-based solutions that maximize revenue, transform customer experiences and optimize business processes. From strategic consulting to operational execution, our more than 44,000 employees drive success for clients in
the communications and media, financial services, government, healthcare, technology, transportation and retail industries. Our companies deliver award-winning integrated solutions in support of customer innovation, revenue generation, technology innovation, enterprise innovation, learning innovation and professional services. For additional information, please visit www.teletech.com.